Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Claws That Bite

Another 1 more day to go befoe the real thang starts.

Usually senamrobik practice can be such a pain in the ass. But today, and the day few weeks before that,

I saw Koay Teow and Jaejoong's eyes. ( Okay, lets call it JJ eyes )

Yes, and that very best thing happen was them appearing infront of me and just walk away.
That is what we call, a new beginning of a friendship cycle~ *daydreams*

As I was saying!

Well, I remembered all the steps. Suprisingly. And I dont quiet like it when I forgot some of the steps and it's really frustrating...

And, I think Kuning VS Hijau for senamrobik for this year. Like seriously, their's is so freaggin cool! Natasha, im serious, ur my opponent this Thursday, baby.


My mom is not here yet tonight. She had to go to clean my brothers appartment!
Partaayy for me~!!!

Lol. Okay gtg. Malas to type. Buh bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment

POOF!