Sunday, May 22, 2011

I bring you sexy....



....

Im bored. Currently watching Busou Renkin. Thats when Eva had to show up and pop out at my website tab saying.

"ミズトラ イワ, has texted you!"

Macam lalat berterbangan. Mengacau jer. Ish. She ask me to update my blog.

Update bout what??? Hmmmm.

Oh, I stepped on a dog shit. This afternoon. Kena lecture by my mom for not being OBSERVANT. Mom, you expect me to look at the ground every step I take????
=.= Blame the damn owner of the dog, just litter their dogs unwanted waste over there. And yes, it smells horrible. My brother's fart smells good than that...

Kena wash the damn car carpet with water hose. Even my cats also run inside the house because of the HORRIFIC SMELL. I hanged the carpet near my lawn. I bet all the plants will die as soon as the sun rises tomorrow.

Oh well, can always plant a new one ;D

Uh today, I went to KFC. And ate there. and its been so ****in loong I havent eaten there! DX
So niceeee~ Mhmmmmm. Fried chicken tastes so goooood x'D

Ok done. Updated dah, Eva. Baca for tonight. Tomorrow I update more. Ish.

And, Olie!!!

YOUR GAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

POOF!