Saturday, May 21, 2011

Get it, get it owwh.

Damn. I forgot to feed my cats. They "HISSED" at me. Mianne, my pets. Ill feed you on time next time.

I went to the cinema and watched Priest. It was awesome like shit shit shit shit I tell ya.
That bald guy is so damn cool weyh. I tell you, if I were him, I can make all the girls go "OH MY! *faints*" And his a priest anyway. other words A MONK. Cant get married or have relationships. Sad life.

Speaking of relationships, this weird dude texted me and asked me if I still WANT HIM. If you know me well, I like to play GAMES. So, I texted him "No, after what you did, it hurts my heart so badly..."

Then he replied immediately " Come on, baby. It was just a joke, you know I didnt mean it right? Sorry, babyy. "

I cant hold myself but to laugh OUT LOUD. LOL. LOL. My brother started to budge in and join me. He was like " Who that? " So I told him. He said his gonna handle it. Guess what?!

THAT BASTARD MADE IT WORST.

Poor girlfriend. Die fast, who ask to find a dumb boyfriend like that? Eleh, hormones lah 2. Merepek.

If I were her, I would find a guy with rude, evil, jealous and caring at certain people like ME!
WHY THE HELL I SOUND LIKE SHARPAY?!!!!!

Im gonna tame him >D *takes out syringe* SO BADLY. Muahahahaha~

Bad attitude people amaze me. They go phycho killers at others, but they treat you like a princess. ONLY YOU. Dont you feel special? I do ^////^

No comments:

Post a Comment

POOF!