Thursday, June 9, 2011

Tamaki Hiroshi


The picture is a bit blurry. But its okay, I like it just the way it is.

Meet Tamaki Hiroshi. Eva's 2nd husband. Actually I had an affair with him for a quiet sometime.
Hehe. His hot.

Mianne, my hubby, Jaejoong.

ANYYYYYYYYWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, his really hot. DIA SANGAT PANAS???

I wish I can meet him, just look at him. He reminds me of Kim Hyun Joong in "Playful kiss". His expression is like Tamaki :) That " .................................................. " blur face. Its quiet rare. Only true man does that. You''ll get my point someday. The beauty of it.

Omo, his jaws are awesome! Its so sharp and square-ish? In a good way, Eva. In a good way.
His eyes, are like so SHINEE~

Hahahaha. Eva, watch out for your husband. I might come and attack him someday^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

POOF!