Monday, June 6, 2011

110302 Super Junior's Foresight EP13

Super Junior ForeSight!

Was watching it with my cousin, who's a SUJU fan...I skipped some of the episode,
And we saw this episode.
The 13 episode caught my attention! Hehehe. Kyuhyun was so smokin cool :P

HE

PRANKED

CHANGMIN!


Hahaha, so cute when Changmin says " Where are you now??? Are you okay?? *panic voice* "
Then Leetuk started to laugh like heck and Yesung was like " Hoi, your not suppose to call someone! WOI." His playing the bad guy xD Kyaaah, Kyuhyun, you really got him.

Hahaha, after Changmin found out that its just a prank he was like " Kyuhyun ah, I thought you're really in trouble, so I went out of my house and to rescue you! DX "

Leetuk: Poor Changmin~

Kyuhyun: Whats the point of telling, im in the last place.... *emo*

Changmin: HAHAHHAHA, your in the last place??? hahaha

Leetuk: Changmin ah, Kyuhyun is your bestfriend is it????

Changmin: His my maaaaaan~ *in a romantic tone*

. . .

Changmin: Okay, I gotta go. Bye, I love you.

Kyuhyun: I love you, too <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

POOF!