Friday, June 3, 2011

RIOT!

Hi,Its me again.

Cha, school holidays huh? Hate it. Texted with Maria. Its amazing that she's the only one in my chat list who makes an effort to keep the conversation alive. Talking bout cendol and Melaka.
Epic a bit xP

Take one, action!

So, today I studied PMR Sejarah. And not to mention, I have my 32o correction to do next week cause I forgot to bring the damn sejarah latihan and kertas soalan to Melaka. Geeez.

Take two!,

Weeeell, I kind of finally get to have a rest in Melaka. Maria was right, Melaka feels peaceful :)
I dont like cendol. Never like them. I dont like the green thinggi at the bottom of the mashed ice. They look like maggots! Mianne, no offence to the cendol freaks out there. >////< """

Take three,..

Missing all of my friends. Badly. We got another week to finish holidays and here I am thinking bout you guys? What have you guys been up to, hmm? Sleep? Watch Anime for the past 4 days?

Well, I hope you're having a great time. Really do. My one sucks. Hope yours not. At least, I hope for a smile when I see your face when school re-opens back. As usual. and all the nonsense pengetahuan untuk kemajuan crap we have to learn and stay "EMO expression. Geeez, this is just the beginning, I cant imagine myself having a job and I can feel like thousands of bombs/greenade/nuclear/missels bombing my head. The weird thing is, I wont die because of the pain in my head, thats the saddest part of life. Its FRUSTRATING.

Take four!....

Im gonna eat now. Jelly pudding triffle, truffle... whatever shit they call it. Just gonna lay my head on a pillow and listen to some Japanese rock songs with JAMMIN SOME HIGH VOLUME.
to spoil some of my ear nerves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

POOF!