Thursday, June 2, 2011

No!







Okay, it all started with my way to the hospital to pay a visit at my gramma. And when I walk with my brothers, with tight black jeans, white frame sunglasses, studded jacket and with my white bag.... This photographer came to us and ask if we're here to visit or just walk around.





First, who the fudge wants to have a morning breeze walk in the damn hospital???? -.-










Then, he was playing with his super cool camera. And all of the sudden I accidentally made a cute smile with my sunglasses on.










SNAP! SNAP!










ALL EYES ON HIM.










WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR???



He went silent, then he said " Would you like to be the model for Yes! Magazine? "



My brothers like " Woahahah!!! Really me? I mean... us? *pushing me away* "



The photographer: Uh, move aside please, I was talking to her.


Brothers: O___O Ohhh. ^____^""" eheheh... *malu malu*




Photographer: *stares at me* sooo, what do you say?



Me: *bites lips* This is just all of a sudden. Can I think about it first?


Photographer: Sure.. heres my card. Call me or text me if you want it :) *gives business card*


Me: ^/////^ Hu hu. Thanks.


Photographer: No prob. *winks*


Me: *bows* Thank you.


Photographer: Wait, one last question before you go, you like K-pop??


Me: I only like certain groups.


Photographer: Oh, but yeah you like K-pop right???


Me: *nods slowly* Depends.


Photographer: What band you like???? *goes closer*

Me: DBSK or JYJ.


Photographer: your the perfect person to be doing this photoshoot. Actually, the theme of this photoshoot is about this girl who is obsessed with K-pop bands.


Me: Ohh


Photographer: But, you remind me of this korean guy.............



Me: Like who? (please dont say its him. Pleaaasssseee! )



Photographer: That dude from JYJ. His name starts with J


Me: *ducks lower* ( Oh no. His gonna say it.... For the love of god, I dont resemble my husbands face!!!!!! DDDDD< )


Photographer: Jaej... Jaeeee...


Me: Joong. Got it. Heh. k, bye.


Photographer: WAIT! I got more to tell you! Yeahhh, you look like him. So, if you look like him, we're gonna transform you into him. By wearing his daily clothes, and his signature outfit!!


Me: *gulp* eheheeheh. okay ^___^"" Gotta go now, my gramma's waiting for me. BYE! Anyoong! *bows* *pulls 3 of my brothers with me*




SO, THE MAIN QUESTION OF THE DAY........










SHOULD I GO OR SHOULD I NOT GO FOR THE PHOTOSHOOT???





No comments:

Post a Comment

POOF!