Saturday, July 9, 2011

Tears & Hard Times of 5




Shit and now i cant concentrate on my studies watching this...

Omg... i cant see them cry like this. OMG... I cant belive im crying right now...
ahh! My maths book now its all wet T^T

Soo sad, all this time they worked really hard. and this is what they get...
Over a stupid paper.. just a stupid contract they have to split...

And we dont know when are they gonna come back as 5 again.. And I think about them everyday.. and wonder all this time...

JYJ came to malaysia and smiled at us on stage and even made jokes... smiled at the cassiopeians who came to the concert...
Are those really their expression to us?

If only I was there I wanted to scream out loud and say..

" SHOW UR FEELINGS, JAEJOONG! JUNSU! YOOCHUN! KEEP THAT FAKE SMILE AWAY!"

Cause...cassiopeia and dbsk are like a family. we breathe and love the same thing. Which is each other. And no one can ever split us...

EVER. IF CASSIOPEIA SPLITS. I'LL DIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

POOF!