Sunday, October 23, 2011

Volume

Ohh, its late now.

Hmmm, feel like posting something. But about what? Ahh, the flashmob.

The flashmob. It waas okay. But the dance is more to swag. I dont have swaaaaag.
lol. And Maria was like starring at me the whole time.

Give me the chills x'D

And Shoba was like so prooo lah wei. I was starring at her dancing the whole time. Serious, got swag lah this girl.

I have to keep practicing before 31st of October. Aigo so scared T.T
I bet theres a lot of people watching us. *shivers*


Ohh, maria, Ollie and I were planning to go out. But dont know when. Hahaha. Hehe, im excited actually. Going to Mid Valley. Nothing special there. But when their around, everything turns into chaos once we're there x'D

HAHAHhA.

Soooooo, im bored right now. Listening to some new korean pop songs. Nothing special for now. But SNSD new song, THE BOYS. Sounds okay I guess. But, Sunny looks cute with her new haircut, yeah short hair. really short. Hahaha.

Oh did u guys know that Jaejoong and Yoochun dah buat a restaurant? I know kaaaaan?!


I was like omg, i wanna go to korea now. T.T looking at jae's twitter pic. I feel like nak pengsan.
I wonder hows the food. I bet all jae's recipe xD

Ill post the pic out later hahaha.

Okay im done posting for today. Wanna sleep now. K byes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

POOF!