Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bingul?

Im going to Farenheit 88 tomorrow! HURRAAAH! Begged my parents bout my jeans. Their too small and im out of jeans.




Going to buy 6 jeans at least, GREY AND LIGHT RED IS A MUST TO PURCHASE. If not, no use coming to Uniqlo without buying them.




NYEEEHHH.





And I need shirts. Just simple T-shirts. I want dragon ball T-shirts! DX They look so cool~




Planning to buy them :P




Hmmm, Im picking up Eva, this Sunday. Wheeee :) Dont be late, Eva. Wait, Im gonna be late. I told her I'll be coming 10 minutes late. Hehehehe. Dont get mad when you reach early at Yamaha. I warned yah, baby.




Jenisha as usually, creeping me out with her texts like




" Stupid girl! Go do your NIE! "




Aisho. T^T I dont like like like like this week the most! Homework for Sejarah correction havent started yet. Yes, and that includes the date and the day.




Mom had just changed my bedsheet. From animal print to PACMAN! Whheeeeeeeeeeeeee~








ITS MIDNIGHT NOW,


GOING TO SLWEEEP -3-




GOOD NIGHT!



I HAVE A HUGE GAP AT THE CENTRE OF MY TEETH T^T I look like Ronaldinho.


going to the dentist tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

POOF!